Thursday, November 13, 2008

Everything But the Kitchen Sink....

This morning, while getting ready for school, B handed me her Christmas list.
Here it is:


It says:

1- dog. puppy (never)

2- jewlry bracelets rings earrings (do-able)

3- moter scooter (Uh..probably not)

4- nail polish (definitely do-able)

5- fake nails (starting to laugh)

6- high heals

7- high school musicl three. soundtrack and movie

8- new clothes

9- hair exstenshons (uh...what?)

10- make up set

11-American girl doll

12- idog and ipod

13- my four front teeth (added as an addendum after talking to Daddy)


I laughed so hard I actually cried.

What's next...a nose job??

4 comments:

Laura said...

Ahh kids!! That's quite a request list! Hope you have a lot of money in savings!!

Alesha said...

Oh my goodness, she is growing up WAY too fast!

Who is Pin Dot? said...

How our girls grow up sooo fast! I'm amazed that she came up with all that on her own. Good luck.

Caridaun said...

Wow Nate and Melinda you have got your work cut out for you. Wow what a girl. I thought I had it rough with 5 items on John's list. I thought I had it hard with Heely's. Not even close. WOW
Caridaun