Monday, September 22, 2008

For the Family

I know it has been a while, but I seem to have an aversion to posting...kind of like my aversion to folding laundry. I don't post because I usually don't know what to say. In order to get some recent pictures on here for family I am just going to post pictures and not say too much.
'nuf said.



P had Cowboy day at preschool the other day. He thought it was the best. Of course he wore his boots, even though they are way too small for him. I thought that he made a great cowboy.
Has the Lone Ranger ever looked cuter?


B is losing teeth like a mad woman. She has two others that are pretty loose and she is trying her hardest to get them out. She loves the payouts from the Tooth Fairy. We need to keep our eye on her. She might try and knock a few extra out just for the cash! She is excelling in school and is one of the top in her class.




Love this baby! K is getting so big and I love watching each new stage. She has giggled a few times and is starting to bat at toys. Still not rolling over, but I think it has to do with the fact that she is never left alone long enough to try. Her siblings just love her so much they can't keep their hands, or lips, off her.


Oh, what can I say about my sweet A? She loves school and is learning so quickly. She loves to do her homework and is usually the one to remind me when something has to be done. She is completely her own girl. She is still content to play on her own and doesn't always have to be doing what everyone else is.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are growing so fast. They are all just too cute for words!

Brandon THE Mann said...

WOW, these little whipper snappers are growing up WAY too fast! You need to move back to Orem so we can play and watch them grow! They are as cute as ever! Miss you guys!
-Brandon

Alesha said...

What more to say, but the cutest kids ever!

The Johnson J's!! said...

thanks for the update... can I just say that your oldest looks like Jenn. Wow, she is Mann through and through!!!

Liz said...

So cute. I love the cowboy picture. Reminds me so much of my little ones. I love the side pony story and she looked cute on her first day of school
Liz

The Mann Family said...

I agree with everyone else...your kids are adorable! You need to move back to Orem so we can see them (and you) more often! I couldn't believe how old Addie looked in that picture!!!
-Sharon

Emily said...

Your kids are adorable!