Saturday, January 26, 2008

Preggo Mama!!

It is about time that I blogged about my pregnancy. There isn't anything too significant to say though. I am 21 weeks along and everything has been great so far. I am finally starting to show, although some people would argue with that. You really wouldn't know that I am pregnant if I hadn't already told you. I think that I look bigger, but really it just looks like I have gotten fat all of the sudden. Most of the people in my ward don't know that I am pregnant yet. But that is because we only see each other once a week and I am in the Primary the whole time so they don't see me anyway. We did, however, find out a couple of weeks ago that we are having another GIRL!!!! I really did think that it was a boy. Babies seem to come in crops and those who are due around the same time as me are having a boy, so I just assumed that I was having one also. I had to step back and rethink when they said that it was a girl. I am excited for bracelets and bows again and for the cute clothes. Poor Porter, though. He will be totally outnumbered. It is a good thing that he can hold his own. He knows how to play cars and throw balls like it is his job. I will insert a picture, for my own documentation, so please pay no mind to the pasty, didn't get ready today, getting larger every day photo. I really do hate getting my picture taken...and for good reason. I am just not very photogenic. This picture, however makes me look bigger than I really am. I can still wear my regular jeans, thank goodness. I don't know why, but I was already wearing maternity clothes with my other three pregnancies by now. I love low-rise jeans!!! This is going to sound shallow, but I can still wear my size six Luckys....they must be my "lucky" jeans. For those who have asked I just thought that I would finally let you know how far along I am and what I am having. Sorry it has taken me so long. Oh, and I am due June 9th.


***If anyone has any good ideas for pretty girl names would you please let me know? We are totally stumped. I got nuthin'. I really like the names Cambria or just Bria. What do you think? Please give me some ideas!!

8 comments:

Stacee said...

Congrats on baby #4. I hope it all goes well. I hope you don't mind that I got your blog off Marci's blog. I thought it would be nice to see how your family is doing. If you don't remember I am James' wife, Stacee. You don't look pregnant at all!! I have 4, yongest is 18 months, oldest is 8.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mindi & Nate. Congratualtions on your pregnancy, you look great by the way. Jason & I are thinking about going to Utah this summer & Jason thought we could do lunch or something with you guys. If that's okay because you will be having a new baby about that time. Let us know, if you can. We had a little girl too by the way. Her name is Alexis & she is now 1 year.

Laura said...

Congrats on another girl! Min, you look amazing!! Good luck with the name thing! Ben and I have a hard time agreeing on girl names (good thing we've had boys!)By the way, it's nice to know that I am not the only one who has cooking disasters!! I think I'll stick to our tried and true recipes for a while!

Alesha said...

The Cowan Family...
Oh how big all the kids have gotten? It blew Dave and I away at how big Porter is, he is such a handsome little man! The girls are just as beautiful as ever! Congrats on the new baby girl, you and Nate really do make such darling kids! Mindy you look terrific, I can't believe how small you are. Thanks for the update we will now keep in better touch!

Shannon said...

You look great. It's not fair. This one I started showing earlier than I did with my other 2. And over the past week I have just doubled in size. Oh well, that's life.

The Cullimore's said...

Melinda,

I got your message on our blog. Good to hear from you. Hope all is well, congrats on the news! Good luck on the name, how about Boom-shetta? I have lots of other good New Jersey names if you need them.

Derek

Kendall said...

Melinda!!! I am so glad you found me! I can keep up on you and your family!! Congrats on your pregnancy, and your family is beautiful!!! I am going to add you to my links if that is ok. Keep me updated, and if you are in town let me know! We are moving in April...but until then we are still in Orem! Take care and talk to you later!
Kendall

{love, mj.} said...

Wow! Congrats! Another girl! That is so exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of her! I bet she will be adorable! You barely look pregnant by the way!