Sunday, December 16, 2007

My Crazy Little Man

I know it's been a while and I am way behind. In my defense, I have been super busy the past couple of months. With my flu clinics to run, preggo sickness to get over and Primary callings to submit I have been a little weighed down. Things have been sliding for a while now and I am sure that they will continue until all of the holiday madness blows over. I am not sure I even know where to start. Where did I leave off? I have taken a lot of pictures lately with the intent to blog, but I never got here. Here are a couple recent pictures of Porter. He constantly keeps me on my toes with his little antics.


If this smile doesn't SCREAM "Did you say MISCHIEF??

I am so there!!" I don't know what does.

Porter took it on himself the other day to make sure that he was dressed. If you can't quite tell, those are running pants, cowboy boots and his Sunday tie. He must get his sense of style from his father!

Again, loves the boots, but still doesn't know the best way to wear them.

It is so hard to keep Port away from a full bathtub. At least he jumped in with his clothes on before he had actually been bathed. The other day I had him all dried off and ready for lotion. The second I turned my head he took off for the tub and dove back in. What a goof!

Port seriously is the biggest stud ever!! He is at such a fun age, but also a frustrating one. He never listens, is constantly bugging his sisters, and gets into mischief at the drop of a hat. But, when he is good he is so cute. I love listening to the new phrases and words that he comes up with, his smile can just melt my heart, and I love to hear him laugh. My favorite of his lately is "You better watch out, better not cry, better not pout, I'm TELLING ON YOU!!" I can't believe how fast he has grown. Love you Portis!!!

1 comment:

Caitilin said...

Ahhh...music to my ears. Boys sure are great, aren't they?!? Porter is a stud, for sure - a mischief maker stud, of course! OK, to repeat what I wrote earlier...PREGNANT?????!??!?!? What?!?!?!?!? Hooray for you!! How far along are you/due date?!?!??! LOVE YOU!!