Saturday, February 27, 2010

I Have An Announcement!!

I know it has been a while since I have been on here...
and for good reason.
It is just not my highest priority right now and let's face it,
I never have anything very interesting to say anyway.
Wouldn't you say?
Well I know you are waiting for my big announcement so here it is.

Drumroll please......I am.....

A Terrible Blogger.

There, I've said it.
But the sad thing is, everyone already knows it.
Not much of an announcement, I guess.
I really am going to try and be a little better this year.
You know, the whole resolution/goal thing.
We'll see how it goes.

And since I can't post without a picture,
here is a shot of my little busy-body.
Love this girl.

6 comments:

The Mann Family said...

Oh my goodness! These were the exact words I said...out loud...to myself...when I saw on Tahnee's blog that you had updated yours. I had practically given up hope that you would ever post again. Glad to see you are back. Now you have to just keep posting :)

Anonymous said...

Lol. At least you have a goal about blogging. We still love you guys!!! Cant wait to see you guys again. By the way...your youngest is adorable!!

Liz said...

how cute.. Its ok, you are a mother and so hard to keep up with everything.. HOw are you doing
Liz

Who is Pin Dot? said...

HELLLLOOOO???? Finally! I haven't seen you in too long and love the pic of Kamri! She's such a doll. Maybe we'll have to go to Mesquite again just to get away. By the way, love the family pic. It needs to be bigger :) Miss you!

Who is Pin Dot? said...

P.S. I thought maybe you were going to announce that you were preggers...you better not beat me.

Nancy Mann said...

WOW...I am sooo impressed with the update. I hope you continue filling us in on the activities going on in St. George. See you next week!!!