Friday, June 13, 2008

The Kidlets

So, it has been a while since my kids have had their pictures taken individually. It was about time that I got some taken, but I also wanted to jump on the newborn photo bandwagon and get some of Kamri before she grew out of her newborn look. I found a wonderful photographer here through a friend's blog...(I know that is called blog-stalking, but I loved her photos)..and I decided to try her out. She comes to your house to take the newborn photos and she also goes on location to take the older kids photos. I love the pictures that she took. She captured each child's personality wonderfully. Now comes the task of picking which of the 130+ photos that I like best. Here are a few of my favorites...

I can't believe I have four...


Precious Kamri
"The Posse"


"Big Sister"


"Mini Me"
"Mister Mischief"

12 comments:

hknight said...

I love those pictures! I'll have to get the contact info for the photographer! Is it way expensive?

Liz said...

How cute those pictures are! I love them
Liz

The Mann Family said...

Oh my heck Mindy! Your kids are adorable, that photographer did a great job!!! And Kamri is so perfect, I can't wait to see her in person!!!

Alesha said...

Like Dave and I have said before, you and Nate make the cutest kids ever! The pictures turned out fantastic!!! Hmmm.... that is going to be very hard pickens 130+ pictures, good luck.

Hickman Fam said...

I always thought a family can't have all cute kids, but i guess I was wrong. They are not only cute, but they are great kids. Your pics turned out soooo cute. You know I love them like family, just like you. We're going to have to get your pose and mine out of the house this summer! don't know about your house, but Sundays are hard.

Anonymous said...

You're kids are growing so fast. I love all these pictures. You'll have to send us a picture of them.

Laura said...

Your kids are gorgeous! How fun! I love getting new pictures! Looks like things are going well for you guys! I am so glad! Hope to hear from you soon!

Laura

Mindy said...

OK, I guess its time. I wanted to let you know that you have adorable kids and that required a comment posted. I've been 'watching' via kendall's blog and I wasn't sure if you'd remember me. It looks like things are going well for you and your family. Its crazy how fast time flys. Congrats on you new addition.
Mindy (mower) :D

{love, mj.} said...

so adorable! you have the cutest kids!

Shannon said...

Great pictures! Your kids are so cute.

Kendall said...

hey mindy,
Will you take off my last names on your link? I got a really scary, strange comment on my blog and I am asking all of those who have my last name to take it off and just use our first names. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!!!
Kendall

Roger & Rhonda said...

Hey Crazy Cowan Clan!!! Your family pictures are all AWESOME! What cute kids! Ah, I guess it's just in the genes, huh? We love you and hope to see you again soon.
Aunt Rhonda