Saturday, November 10, 2007

Carving Pumpkins

So, I figured that it was time to update my blog. It has been a while and there are many things to post. I guess that I will start with our family night of carving pumpkins. I am not big on doing stuff like that, but I figured that it was important to keep the tradition going and let the kids have a little fun. Addie and Brin had a great time cleaning out the pumpkins and deciding what faces to carve. Brinley even found a few sprouts in hers. She thought that it was pretty cool.

Porter, on-the-other-hand, didn't like the feel of the pumpkins one bit. We tried to get him to put his hand in, but after the first touch it was a no-go. He let us clean it out and carve it for him. He did like the end result though.









All-in-all, we had a great time and the kids made some great pumpkins. Brinley carved her own design, with a little help in the drafting process, and the others simply requested that their faces look nice, not scary. We tried our best, but these were the best that we could come up with. Enjoy!!








No comments: