Tuesday, October 2, 2007

"Hairs to you!!"







This last weekend we went to visit my family and to be with my brothers, Corey and Skyler, as they went through the temple for the first time. Nate had a camping trip with his scouts so he wasn't able to come with us. On our way up I mentioned to Brinley that we should get her hair cut that weekend and surprise Daddy when we got home. Well, she asked to get her hair cut the whole weekend. I finally was so sick of her asking that I threatened to shave it all off myself if she mentioned it one more time. We have been growing her hair out for a while now and have just been waiting for the right time to get it cut. I have shown her the Locks of Love website and she is excited to be helping other children out. I think that she looks so cute with her new hair cut. Don't you?

2 comments:

Mann's said...

So cute.... We miss you all already...Come back soon! I am glad you finally updated your blog, I have been waiting forever.

The Mann Family said...

Brinley's hair is FREAKIN cute! I hope I have cute kids like yours!!